1. The sunflowers that are cheering up the dining room. They make me smile every time I walk past them.
2. (Ironically) The cheery voice of the funeral director on the phone again. I seem to remember being fairly busy just before holiday last year.
3. Time for lunch in town with son. Very grown up.
4. Stopping to listen to a fab classical guitar busker and wishing that I could be as good.
5. All the smiley faces at the baptism yesterday and a very welcoming congregation delighted to have so many youngsters in church.
6. Next Sunday’s family service already put on ppt and it is only Monday.
7. The doctor home from work before 7.
8. Rev on the telly tonight.